Job #: 16303
Title: Agribusiness Lending- Regional Division Executive (Georgia)
Job Location: Gainesville, Georgia - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Agribusiness Lending- Regional Division Executive
This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Ag Loan department, ensuring a high level of quality service and confidentiality to borrowers; and accuracy and timeliness in all loan transactions. The Manager will make recommendations to improve loan production, customer service, efficiency and budgetary results; monitoring all collection, bankruptcy and foreclosure efforts; maintaining servicing compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations and investor, insurer and guarantor requirements; developing and implementing strategic plans for the division , including staffing, budgetary and software system needs. Assumes other duties as new products, services or technology are introduced. JOB DESCRIPTION
Agribusiness Lending- Georgia Regional Division Executive
- Manage and control costs and maintain adherence to efficient production, approved quality metrics and proper staffing levels.
- Responsible for the oversight and implementation of all back office activities related to providing escrow monitoring and disbursements for participating Associations.
- Responsible for providing technical knowledge on the Banks servicing system and the interface between the purchasing system and the servicing system. Must be knowledgeable of the overall business and servicing requirements.
- Prepares and initiates training and cross-training of staff, ensuring that staff is trained on all loan products, sub-servicers, services, external rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all employees within the Lending unit.
- Maintain strong customer confidence through a constant improvement process with staff.
- Handle all escalated customer service issues to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Manage staffing, scheduling and resources to call and production volumes to meet goals.
- Oversee Loss Mitigation, to include collections, foreclosures, bankruptcies, partial releases, REOs, repayment plans and customer support.
- Excellent follow-up, problem solving, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, database management and other business applications.
- Familiarity with working with sub-servicers and servicing platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of the secondary market, credit policies, and external rules and regulations in the loan and loan servicing areas.
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, procedures, legal documents and external regulations.
- College degree
- Six (6) more years of lending experience with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- Strong leadership and staff management skills including performance management and establishing job requirements and expectations.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: