Job #: 17005
Title: Senior Electrical Engineer - PE
Job Location: Nashville, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Arcitectual or MEP firms
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Leading comprehensive engineering design and consulting firm providing innovative solutions for clients with facility and infrastructure challenges. To achieve client needs, firm has multiple locations across the United States. Working with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of markets, our team of experts partner with our clients to deliver advanced solutions that last.
Committed to providing opportunities and benefits to colleagues that promote living fully. Through various competitive benefits and programs available, firm supports the health, well-being, and personal growth of its employees. Offering benefit options including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a generous contribution to employee-owned Health Savings Account, 401k with matching up to the maximum allowable, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other employee incentives and wellness programs.
This position Directs the technical activities on assigned projects and ensures that the technical staff understands and adheres to the discipline technical policies and procedures; participates in the development of technical studies, investigations and designs in support of assigned projects; assists the project manager in the scoping, pricing and staffing of projects and in the production of projects on time, within budget and of the highest technical quality. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ability to meet with architects and other team members to determine appropriate electrical systems, location of electrical elements, and preliminary cost estimates.
- Perform appropriate field work to determine design direction, including evaluation of existing electrical components for re-use and retrofit.
- Work with architects, clients, and other engineering disciplines to coordinate systems during design and production drawings.
- Ability to prepare contract documents using latest version of AutoCad and/or Revit software to design and provide concepts for schematic design packages.
- Ability to develop technical construction specifications to appropriately support project design and drawings.
- Prepare design development and construction documents, including coordination with engineering team.
- Ability to oversee, and mentor, less experienced engineering and architectural team.
- Assist in electrical construction administration of the project, including shop drawing review, site visits, cost proposal evaluations, and response to questions from the field.
- Strong written and communication skills are a must with the ability to multi-task working on simultaneous project assignments, each in different phases.
- Excellent client interface capabilities and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness for continued education and development of new skills.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 10+ years of experience designing electrical power, lighting, fire alarm and low voltage building systems
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: