Job #: 17461
Title: Data Analytics Audit Senior Manager
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Data Analytics Audit Senior Manager
Leads data analysis and model risk engagements within the Audit Division in backing of essential business concerns: compliance, revenue optimization, risk management, operational improvement, and cost containment. Employs data analysis skills and business familiarity to help recognize, quantify, and assess processes through the judicious collection and analysis of data from a variety of sources. You will provide reporting and analysis that support the Audit Division and numerous business lines, including data which supports the development of imminent initiative/solution recommendations. Answerable and accountable for risk by amenably exchanging thoughts and sentiments, elevating concerns, and following policies and procedures JOB DESCRIPTION
Critical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answerable for manipulating large data files, then transforming the data into business information that helps audit teams fulfill strategic objectives.
Implement data analysis solutions that would include exception and trend reporting for proactive risk and/or fraud identification, as well as automated control testing.
- Develop continuous monitoring of operational metrics and fraud indicators.
- Support Division by managing data analytic engagements from start to finish, including and requesting access to data, designing test strategies and documenting business results.
- Support Division through automation and publishing of existing ad-hoc reports.
- Documenting code logic and procedures performed.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for improving data integrity issues.
- Actively assists Chief Audit Executive with the planning process.
- Independently research and implement industry best practices for Audit Data Analytics.
- Train Audit Division staff members as needed on analytic tools such as ACL, Excel and BO.
- Develop and code business rules to support risk-based analysis and/or risk-based modeling.
Minimum Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 8+ years experience performing analytics with of SAS, ACL, Focus, Informatica, Cognos and/or Business Objects
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. Other academic majors should be accompanied by relevant additional work experience.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience performing data analysis in Banking or Financial services.
- Must also be able to demonstrate leadership skills while working within teams and maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience performing advanced data discovery techniques such as exploring system tables and identifying necessary data to perform analytics.
Aptitude to effectively communicate and present technical results and their business impact.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience performing analytics with Access and programming languages such as VB and/or SQL to develop ad-hoc tools and queries/reports.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound judgment and capacity to apply logical/critical thought processes when developing solutions.
- Capacity to apply analytical thinking when problem solving and developing business solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and other related PC applications and possess a general knowledge of automated data analysis tools and techniques.
- Analytical capacity to delve into detail while maintaining a broader business perspective on issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn and understand numerous applications and business intelligence/database tools.
Data Analytics Audit Senior Manager
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: