Job #: 17462
Title: Model and Data Audit Executive
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Model and Data Audit Executive
Our Model and Data Audit Executive will collaborate with numerous members of the Internal Audit and Line of Business unites to analyze corporate data and other data relationships to advance and generate testing populations, analytic reporting, and visualizations to gauge the adequacy of internal controls. JOB DESCRIPTION
Accountabilities of the Model and Data Audit Executive -
- Translate corporate requirements into clear objectives and effectively communicate findings across multiple channels.
- Perform data analysis and reporting using business intelligence tools.
- Lead the analysis and review of corporate data to recognize mission critical performance indicators relating to operations, risk, finance, compliance, and/or process controls.
- Lead group efforts in the collaboration with cross-functional teams of data analysts, Risk and Compliance teams, and MIS technology units.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications:
- Robust written and verbal skills with a strong project management orientation that drives for results, and a customer service focus.
- 10 or more years of experience as a business analyst, project manager, or auditor that includes experience with Excel and Sql and/or SAS. 8 or more years leadership experience.
- Bachelor Degree preference: Finance, Accounting, Management Information. Systems and/or Economics with an emphasis in computer science and/or Data Analytics.
- Master`s Degree a plus.
- An understanding of ETL process, Data Quality and analysis tools.
- Acquaintance with Data Warehouse and Data Mart concepts.
- The capacity to design and constructs analytical business and technology reporting to meet identified vital indicators.
- Knowledge using business intelligence tools to perform structured problem analysis to identify data incongruities(i.e., SQL Developer, MicroStrategy, ACL, Monarch).
- Educated in data analytics, data governance and information management.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: