Job #: 17508
Title: Partnership Tax Senior Manager
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our tax services include: compliance, human capital services, federal tax services, international tax services, state and local tax services, private wealth services, tax reporting and advisory, partnership taxation, not-for-profit tax, and mergers & acquisition tax services. JOB DESCRIPTION
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; and manage to budget.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex income tax returns including Corporate, S-Corp., partnership and individual clients.
- Interact closely with assigned tax clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients while managing the client assignments to budget.
- Evaluate the tax aspects of partnership agreements and manage the clients Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 704b accounts.
- Have a proficient working understanding of Sub-chapter K-Partnership taxation.
- Direct and monitor the state tax compliance and composite filing activities.
- Work closely with tax partners and other tax staff on client management, practice development and business development activities.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage their expectations, ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, collaborate and service client to make recommendations on business and process improvements, and serve as a business adviser to client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, required; Masters in Taxation, LLM in Taxation or JD degree preferred. CPA license required.
- Five to seven years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience.
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp, and/or Partnership returns.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP, tax compliance, corporate consolidated returns, consolidated federal tax returns, partnership returns, and combined state tax returns.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
How to Apply: