Job #: 18200
Title: Web Developer - Front End
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Established company with strong benefits and casual workplace
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a state-of-the-art software vendor developing state of the art Web applications used by some of the most successful companies in the world. They apply deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents. Their algorithm-driven software turns unstructured data into actionable and insightful information.
- Opportunity for state of the art development in the field of AI.
- Work within an autonomous team of engineers with high degree of ownership.
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace.
- Excellent opportunities to take technical leadership responsibilities
This Front End Web Engineer will write reusable, testable and efficient code. He or she will also integrate solutions in the field of information extraction and OCR.
Responsibilities involve all aspects of design, development, build, testing and deployment.
As needed would mentor junior level developers and have opportunities to contribute to decisions regarding technology, tools and processes. Excellent opportunity exists for promotions with more responsibilities. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in Web development
- Strong experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience with responsive layout (breakpoints, grid system, behavior) and an eye for design is desired but not required
- Experience with browser compatibility
- Basic understanding of usability for mobile and desktop systems
- Comfort with leadership responsibilities such as proposing new technologies, over-sight of projects, mentoring juniors.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: