Job #: 18087
Title: Web Developer with HTML5
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a highly successful global securities company recognized for their innovative technology.
This company has an outstanding opportunity for a Web HTML5 developer with single page web applications experience able to make significant contributions to building advanced Web front-end for customer-facing eTrading platforms. Diverse responsibilities include design and development as well as involvement with the full software development life cycle.
This superior opportunity offers:
- Interesting and challenging software development and projects
- Opportunity to contribute to award-winning recognized advanced trading software
- Non-bureaucratic internal processes
- Strong annual bonuses, 100% paid health insurance and other strong benefits
If youre technically skilled and enjoy challenges, this company will give you the opportunity to advance your skills, work with excellent technical specialists and be recognized for your contributions. JOB DESCRIPTION
Diverse responsibilities include design and development of all aspects of complex Web applications which support eTrading in the global, successful company. Candidate must be skilled in HTML5 and Single page web applications and will make significant contributions to building advanced Web front-end for customer-facing platforms. Responsibilities involve individual projects as well as coordination in small teams with top-notch experienced Web developers.
If youre technically skilled and enjoy challenges, this company will give you the opportunity to advance your skills, work with excellent technical specialists and be recognized for your contributions. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or other hard science is mandatory.
- Minimum 2 4 years of development experience
- Strong knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Experience with single page web application development
- Experience with HTML5
- Familiar with MVC framework, or strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of VueJS, Angular or React is a plus
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Good English written/verbal communication skills.
These additional skills would be a plus:
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux
- Mobile software development
Work where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded!
Our client is a global leader in eTrading and the recipient of numerous technology awards. They reward skill and hard work with excellent bonuses and superior benefits.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: