Job #: 18496
Title: Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Program Executive
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
At a glance:
Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Program Executive
You will support particular audit roles as well as build and cooperate with other division employees. The incumbent will be a noteworthy associate of the third line of defense and will contribute as a dynamic part in the accomplishment of internal Risk based audits. JOB DESCRIPTION
Chief tasks & responsibilities:
- Create, present, and finalize audit reports
- Will assist with all-inclusive risk assessments and engagement planning:
- Evaluate processes and internal controls, adherence to bank policies, procedures, and compliance with federal and state banking regulations
- Attend to updates and the status of exceptions noted during audits, including internal, external and regulatory examination reports
- Construct and maintain relationships with bank staff and supervisor to permit proactive assessment of the banks risk profile
- Successfully complete all vital assignments under the direction of the Chief Audit Executive which may comprise individual or several audit assignments
- Executing quality audit work as allocated and required
Minimum Experience required from Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Program Executive candidates-
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- 12 + years of internal audit experience in the financial industry and/or public accounting required.
- Professional certifications such as CAMS, CRCM or relevant certification ideal.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management, the bank secrecy act, anti-money laundering, and compliance laws and regulations, risk assessment practices, control analysis and audit practices.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or another applicable field required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to deal with complex complications involving multiple variables in non-standardized environments.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: