Job #: 18458
Title: Banking Business Relationship Management Officer
Job Location: Thomasville, Georgia - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Banking Business Relationship Management Officer
Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a talented banker!
You will serve as the partner between clients and the Bank to ensure unprecedented service to foster lifetime partnerships and is responsible to provide innovative solutions and exceed client expectations for a world class experience every time. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will perform the following responsibilities on this role:
- Daily Client outreach to ensure client satisfaction;
- Assist client with new product and services;
- Support setups of all additional product and services;
- Account Maintenances providing daily deliverables & follow-up ;
- External business development and client networking;
- Frequent Client & bank event assistance to develop positive rapport;
- Cross sell other bank Products & Services;
- Process transactions such as transfers, wire requests.
Banking Business Relationship Management Officer -minimum requirements include:
- Bachelors Degree preferred; or the equivalent combination of education and experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job duties of this position;
- Five (5) or more years of direct industry experience as a Private Banker
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities, ability to work as a team player, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply: