Job #: 18459
Title: Commercial Lending Officer
Job Location: Thomasville, Georgia - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a wonderfully stable and growing bank! It is an outstanding career opportunity for a relational banker who seeks autonomy and empowerment while be fully supported by leadership.
All candidates will have immediate exposure to bank leadership. Near term, this role may lead to management responsibilities for experienced candidates or those who display skills supportive of promotional opportunities. JOB DESCRIPTION
Tasks and accountablities of the Commercial Lending Relationship Manager:
The Commercial Lending Business Development Officer & Relationship Manager will prospect for new general business and commercial clients while maintaining the relationship by offering a full range of credit and ancillary services. Market bank products such as trust and treasury/cash management solutions. Complete credit analysis with the assistance of a designated underwriter and present package to senior credit decision partner.
Potential loan types include but at not limited to Owner Occupied CRE, Ag Lending, Non - Owner Occupied CRE, General C&I, Investor CRE, and select Construction Loans. QUALIFICATIONS
Commercial Lending Officer Required Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of a bank sponsored training program or have equivalent and extensive on the job credit experience.
- Proven interpersonal and techincal skills.
- Verifiable successes having consistently produced a minimum of $8 milion in loans per year.
- 7or more years experience as a commercial lender
- College degree preferably in business or related area, or equivalent business and/or business credit work experience.
How to Apply: