Job #: 18461
Title: Business Banking Officer
Job Location: Braselton, Georgia - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Banking Officer
Want to avoid big bank narrow client calling segments or vertical integration resulting in you referring your hard-earned prospects being sent to another division?
Our client Bank is seeking a motivated, highly successful, and proven Bartow, Hall, Gwinnett or Barrow area Business Banker with experience in moderately complex portfolios, and a strong grasp of sales and credit skills. This senior level staff member is expected to be able to have an immediate impact through collaborating with State level leadership.
This bank has NOT over populated their lending platform, nor have they carved clients up into segments.
Autonomy, empowerment and support await you as a banker! JOB DESCRIPTION
Banking Relationship Officer
- Chiefly prospect for new general business and commercial clients while maintaining the relationship by offering a full range of credit and ancillary services;
- Market bank products such as trust and treasury/cash management solutions;
- Complete credit analysis with the assistance of a designated underwriter and present package to senior credit decision partner;
- Potential loan types include: Owner Occupied CRE, Non - Owner Occupied CRE, General C&I , Investor CRE, Construction and other.
Business Banking Officer requirements
- Proven success producing a minimum of $10mm in loans annually.
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Five or more years of experience in Business Banking
- Advanced knowledge of commercial banking products and services and be able to effectively capitalize on cross-sell opportunities
- Robust sales, marketing, business development and negotiation skills
- Progressive acquaintance of credit and credit quality
- Formal credit training or extensive on the job experience is required
How to Apply: