Job #: 18417
Title: Corporate Recruiter
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10 % bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Prefer from insurance or lending organizations
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
CORPORATE RECRUITER Stamford, CT
Our niche financial services client is seeking a Corporate Recruiter job in Stamford, CT. to source, screen, and hire key talent on a national basis. Demonstrated success sourcing candidates is critical and experience with banking or insurance type organizations would be a plus.
This position is a hands-on, full-cycle recruiting role where direct sourcing will be required along with managing all staffing processes. Successful candidates will partner closely with the business and help drive the sourcing strategy, candidate evaluation process, through offer and on-boarding. This is a newly created position for a rapidly expanding organization.
Our client anticipates a pending alliance with a marquee organization that offers career growth and this role has the potential to lead to an HRM opportunity. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Partner with hiring managers to manage proactive recruitment of candidates with the highest caliber backgrounds and diversity.
- Handle all aspects of recruiting process for positions with an emphasis on sourcing and candidate assessment/selection.
- Identify optimal sourcing strategies, ensuring top quality candidates in the shortest possible time frame to support business initiatives.
- Maximize effectiveness of recruiting processes and maintain strong follow up processes with hiring managers and candidates.
- Develop candidate database to identify and track candidates with appropriate backgrounds supporting current and future needs.
- Leverage Internet/intranet web methodologies to build a flow of candidates.
- BA/BS degree required
- At least three years recruitment experience, preferably in financial, insurance or similar industries.
- Excellent candidate sourcing and assessment skills are critical
- Experience filling jobs in multiple disciplines and career levels is highly desirable along with strong recruiting skills and strategic thinking
- Track record of utilizing creative recruiting strategies and talent building initiatives
- Clear understanding of end to end recruitment life-cycle processes
- Consultative style and excellent interpersonal skills are essential
Please e-mail resume to Jo Treitman, The Acuity Group 914-763-6077 THIS EMAIL
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: