Job #: 18557
Title: Regional Banking District Manager
Job Location: Bakersfield, California - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to deliver exceptional experiences for customers. Our client is committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing desire with precision to deliver superior solutions for all clients. They value customer centric mindset and have successfully developed most extensive banking franchise in this country. JOB DESCRIPTION
This opportunity is part of Business strategy, Administration Customer and Branch Experience, Customer Remediation office, Regional Banking Services and Customer Segments that are catering services to small business customers and affluent clients. Opportunity to drive and excel in providing products and services that help realize customer goals.
- Provide outstanding customer service and performance by leading a team of branch managers in retail banking locations.
- a vision and plan that focuses on customer service and meeting the needs of our customers based on their financial needs.
- , train, and develop branch and service managers around soundness and efficiency in branch operations, implementation of branch performance objectives, diagnosing performance problems.
- ddress human resources and team management issues, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Stakeholder management.
- 5+ years of experience recommending financial services products and services
- 5+ years of management experience in retail or financial services
- 5+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- Experience managing business units in multiple locations
- Ability to effectively manage managers
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Collaborative professional skills that advance a collegial and partnered approach to meeting objectives
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge and understanding of retail or business products and strategies
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: