Job #: 17577
Title: Quality Assurance Engineer with Selenium
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a highly successful financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for technological innovation. This company is adding a mid-level QA Engineer with who will do substantial automated testing of complex Web applications.
This is an interesting and challenging Software Test Engineering position in a highly successful global eTrading environment. It is an opportunity to work with top-notch quality engineers and software-in-test professionals and to use advanced testing tools and approaches.
Our client offers strong annual bonuses, superior benefits and an excellent environment in which to advance your technology skills in a respected global company. JOB DESCRIPTION
For this position were seeking someone who is skilled with Selenium and enjoys taking on independent and complex QA projects. Experience with Unix or Linux is important.
- Develop and execute all test phrases for complex eTrading public-facing Web applications.
- Work closely with senior level quality experts and software developers.
- Use advanced aspects of Selenium and develop automated scripts with Java
- Develop and implement test designs and test plans
- Requires minimum of a Bachelors degree which must be in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering
- Solid and in depth experience as a software QA assurance engineer (more than 6 years of hands on testing experience)
- Must have experience with Selenium or with hands-on coding in Java
- Experience with Linux/Unix scripting
- Experience with SQL and JUnit
- Highly detailed oriented with ability and comfort level to work independently as necessary or as a team member.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: