Job #: 18767
Title: Information Technology Audit Manager
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 13% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Client would like to see people from the NY area, but client has always paid relocation, lump sum
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are an industry leading global entertainment organization with an immediate need for an Information Technology (IT) Audit Manager.This position will play a critical role role in delivering a data analytics centered approach to the global internal audit program.
The Information Technology (IT) Audit Manager will use data analytics to identify risk areas and deliver audit results to Senior Management.
Low travel: approximately 20% to top international locations and some domestic locations.
Certifications required: A CISA or CISSP JOB DESCRIPTION
Play a critical role in delivering a data analytics centered approach to the global internal audit program. Use data driven analytics to identify risk areas and deliver audit results with impact to senior management.
Progress the development of cutting edge technology utilizing SQL programming and Qliksense software to integrate data across the complex global landscape of our business
Represent the internal audit department on company initiatives and special projects, both domestic and international
Lead development of annual IT audit plan, including enterprise risk assessment
Lead internal department initiatives, such as training and development, updates to internal audit policies and procedures and other internal projects QUALIFICATIONS
8 plus years related audit experience with at least 4 years public accounting or IT consulting experience preferred. Background should include managing the activities of a diverse group of senior IT auditors or significant IT projects.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field is required.
Certification such as CISSP or CISA is required, and other information technology certifications such as GIAC, CEH, CCNA and MCSE are a plus.
- Working knowledge of:
- IT governance and delivery frameworks such as COBIT, ISO, NIST and ITIL.
- Cloud environments including SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Architecture/Design, Automation, System Configurations, Security and Auditing.
- Networking, including Architecture/Design, TCP/IP protocol layers, Routing/Switching, Wireless Networking, VLANs, Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, DNS and VPN.
- Windows operating systems and Active Directory security, including Users & Groups, Group Policy, Domain Structures, Security and Auditing.
- UNIX / Linux operating system security, including Users & Groups, System Configurations, File Permissions, Privileged accounts, Password controls, Security and Auditing.
- Experience with system administration, network administration/security, database administration, information security and general IT auditing tools is highly preferred.
- SAP experience essential
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Media or Entertainment industry experience is also a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: