Job #: 18967
Title: AI - Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $160,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent bonuses & superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a highly successful Fin-Tech company with an outstanding reputation for innovative software products. They offer outstanding bonuses and opportunity to work with top-notch scientist, developers and technology specialists.
Our client is the recipient of numerous technology awards and is a global leader in eTrading. They reward talent and hard work with excellent bonuses. This is an opportunity to work where your contributions get recognized and rewarded!
This company is now seeking a smart, hands-on Artificial Intelligence Engineer who will join an established AI and Data Scientist team which is developing innovative solutions for complex real-world problems within the financial-technology industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Responsibilities and Focus:
- Use AI & Machine Learning you will develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems
- Improve existing deep learning engine that services global eTrading clients
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Be effective in a role which combines Research Engineering and Software Development (Java)
- Assist in coding execution engine.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, AI or other technical field is required.
- Corporate experience with major deep learning engine.
- Must have hands on Java development experience.
- Desired: Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a plus.
- Desired: skill with natural language processing, predictive and classification algos is highly desired.
- Technically oriented and personally proactive with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on independent projects as well as within team environment
- Keen interest in the field of AI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
** Highly professional team and an opportunity to work where your contributions get recognized and rewarded!
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: