Job #: 18938
Title: Hydraulics Engineer
Job Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Great benefit package,bonus, use of vehicles
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Description: We create innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, we are located at multiple locations around the world. Our industry-leading and distinctive products includes snowmobiles, watercraft, off-road vehicles, boats, marine propulsion systems as well as engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because its not about the destination. Its about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining us, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience a culture where you are encouraged to be an influential leader.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the design and development of hydraulic components and systems, including electro-hydraulic and mechanical components for recreational applications.
- Participate in design and dFMEA/pFMEA reviews.
- Lead initiatives to improve hydraulic cleanliness specifications and develop processes that adhere to industry best practices.
- Support production in a mixed model assembly environment.
Identify, procure, validate, and implement tools, fixtures, and equipment for complex hydraulic assemblies. QUALIFICATIONS
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- BSME, Mechanical Engineering Technology (ABET), BSEE.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience within manufacturing processes for hydraulic assemblies and/or systems.
- Understanding of DMAIC methodology and lean manufacturing principles.
- Strong understanding of GD&T and metrology skills.
- Preferred Passion, Desire and Working Knowledge of 2 Stroke Engines.
- Team player with excellent technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in planning, organizing and executing.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: