Job #: 18963
Title: Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Worldwide
Can work out of Dallas, WI, Canada, Austria, France
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Curious about who we are?
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. We have a long history of invention and we build on it every day and in every way. Progress doesnt come from standing still. The reason were proud of our innovation culture isnt because of all the patents we accumulate, the awards we receive or the industry firsts. It is because our innovations help us discover new trails, reach greater heights and create unforgettable memories with our family and friends. We focus on design and the development of technologies that are consistently more efficient, cleaner and more environmentally friendly than before.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries.
Here`s what youll be doing.
Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, you will have the opportunity to bring the excitement of my client to life by driving social media strategies, internship programs and different talent attraction and engagement campaigns to ensure that our talent acquisition strategy supports our growth. You will also lead and support the Regional Talent Acquisition teams (Canada, USA, LATAM, Mexico, Finland, Austria, EMEA, APAC) and participate in the global program design and strategies.
- Leading the Global Talent Acquisition Strategy for Growth - You will participate in the design of best-in-class candidate experience strategies and establish strong working relationships across Regional Talent Acquisition (TA) teams and HR. Your ability to develop others will ensure the continued development of the Global TA Team.
- Global Employer Branding - You will participate and adapt locally the Global Talent Attraction Strategy, focusing on leveraging social media and digital marketing to engage with talent communities across the globe. You will also enable proactive sourcing of diverse, on-demand pipelines of talent for the future to improve diversity, quality of hires, and decrease recruitment cost.
- Predictive Talent Acquisition - Using your analytical skills and strong business understanding to improve effectiveness of all Talent Acquisition programs and build data-driven business cases to improve recruitment strategies and improve candidate and hiring manager experience, while leading quarterly business reviews highlighting strategy/activity/result.
- Bachelors degree
- Proven and progressive responsibility in Human Resources, particularly delivering and leading talent acquisition strategy and activities. Demonstrated experience in a similar role at a large, multi-national organization
- Experience with TA technology and tools
- Experience working in a multi-location and global environment
- People management experience
- Demonstrated success leading in a highly matrixed organization
- Global mindset, with a sensitivity to and willingness to work across cultures and time zones
- Strong business acumen
How to Apply: