Job #: 18909
Title: Process Engineer
Job Location: Hartford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Manufacturing Process Engineer - up to $80,000 - seeking military vet
Industry-leading manufacturing company serving the Aerospace, Telecommunications, and Medical industries seeks a talented process engineer.
Below we describe our ideal candidate.
After you apply, our hiring manager, Jessie Walker, will contact you for a possible interview within 48 hours. JOB DESCRIPTION
SALARY for Manufacturing Process Engineer
- $60,000 - $80,000 base salary (based on your experience).
- Excellent benefit package
IDEAL CANDIDATE for Manufacturing Process Engineer
- 3+ years of engineering experience in PCB fabrication.
- Must have an engineering degree, prefer ME in Chemical Engineering
- Must be self-motivated, organized and able to plan and execute daily responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated past performance of meeting or exceeding goals
- Lives within 45 minutes of Hartford, CT (relocate at your own expense).
- Eager for a great career opportunity
WORK SCHEDULE for Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Full-Time permanent position
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Established industry-leader sample clients include Pratt & Whitney, IBM, McDonnell Douglas, etc.
- Work alongside companies ownersgreat mentors recognized worldwide for their skill and expertise.
- Opportunity to stand out in a small firm less than 40 full-time employees.
- Position will be located at company headquarters in Hartford, CT
We provide jobs for Veterans.
Military Veterans strongly encouraged to apply; however, this position is open to everyone.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: