Job #: 18927
Title: Software Sales Executive
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus. 50-100K
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. They are the global leader in Regulatory Reporting, Capital Adequacy, Risk Management, Liquidity, Compliance and Data Management solutions for more than two decades servicing financial institutions worldwide. JOB DESCRIPTION
With offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, our client provides technology solutions and professional services as they offer a complete line of engineering tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas. Their technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models.
- We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive to lead Enterprise Risk Management Software Sales. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation.
- This position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff and new account development.
- Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly/yearly targets. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs) from external parties, clients and prospects.
- A bachelor degree is required; IT or business finance related discipline.
- The successful candidate will have 8+ years of successful selling experience to financial institutions. Particular experience in selling to the Finance, Treasury or Risk Management groups within banks a plus.
- Must have a basic IT understanding e.g. can talk about platforms, databases, deployment.
- Good understanding of finance and risk management acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience a plus.
- Experience with managing a pipeline and forecasting capabilities.
- Travel as needed
Experience selling to ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRMS. Strong rolodex of contacts with Asset Management Firms will be key to ones successes. Additionally, experience with Global Shareholders Disclosures is very important
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: