Job #: 19218
Title: UX Designer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Outstanding opportunity to join a highly innovative technology company widely recognized for their pioneering Web technology!
Our client, a global fin-tech company, is seeking a talented UX Designer skilled in creating interesting, highly efficient interfaces for Mobile devices and other advanced systems. This is a mid-sized, highly successful global company where your work will be recognized and rewarded.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to work with a highly talented team of technology and Web experts.
- Change to incorporate emerging technologies from the UI/UX field
- Step into the dynamic world of financial-technology
- Enjoy eligibility for strong annual bonuses
- Create wireframes and graphical assets for a top-notch development team.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) to fullest extent
- Develop use cases, work flow, interactions and specification documents.
- Rigorously test new features in beta to ensure flawless functionality.
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content and design.
- Unify design for both Mobile apps and advanced-desktop software.
- Assist with user research projects such as usability and end-user testing and develop recommendations for improvements in the platform.
- Min 2 - 5+ years professional experience with UX - UI Design.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Demonstrated ability to design clean and efficient interfaces for Mobile devices and advanced desktop environments.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is preferred
- Desired: experience in the financial industry OR a terrific portfolio is desired.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and a desire to learn and incorporate emerging technologies in the UX/UI field
- Bachelor`s or Masters in Comp Sci or other Technical field OR an educational focus in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Product Design.
Work where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded!
Our client is the recipient of numerous technology awards and is a global leader in eTrading. They reward talent and hard work with excellent bonuses and a great team environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: