Job #: 19171
Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Salary and commission
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The consumption of the global digital content market continues its accelerated growth. Currently valued at $115B in 2017, it is expected to reach $317B by 2025. And as the demand for digital media training and education also experiences accelerated growth, our client is at the epicenter of these dynamic and expanding markets.
Profitable and proven, our client is a next generation digital content studio that makes premium videos and VR for top global brands. This company is at the cornerstone of digital media, content creation and education, offering unique value and opportunities to their clients, with cutting edge creativity and technology.
An as our client expands its client base, they are now looking to hire an experienced sales executive who can contribute to the companys success and be a part of the companys rapid growth. If you are an experienced sales professional, who has consistently hit and exceeded their sales quota, this could be an interesting opportunity for you and your career.
You will represent and sell all of their offerings, which includes digital content production and digital media education. Having previous success in digital media, advertising agencies, production and/or marketing services, you now want to leverage your sales talents in a young, nimble, fast-growing and profitable company. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Sell the multiple company`s solutions
- Build an intimate understanding of their platform, and how it meets the needs of their customers, so as to best articulate the value proposition in market
- Build agency and direct client relationships with all levels of decision makers
- Prospect potential clients, perform in person presentations, build proposals, and close new deals
- Serve as a trusted adviser to your prospects and clients
- Track and manage all sales pipeline, opportunity and account activities in Salesforce
- Collaboratively work with management and Sales Director to exceed client expectations
- 5+ years sales experience in media, entertainment, video production, advertising agency and/or broadcasting
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales budgets
- A team-player, who can collaborate yet can work autonomously and own it
- Resilient and curious; a problem-solver
- Familiarity with digital content landscape
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute exceptional work
- Passionate, hunter mentality, tenacious, and ability to think on your feet"
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing and dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented with strong creative selling skills
- Ability to meticulously manage a pipeline, target new accounts, close business and handle follow-up via Salesforce (or other tracking system)
- A sense of humor
- International sales experience and second language skills (optional)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: