Job #: 19574
Title: Sr. IT Business Analyst - WMS experience required
Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
sign on relo bonus
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sr. IT Business Analyst - WMS experience required JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a direct-hire position with our client (not a contract/consulting need).
Fortune 500 global company. Innovative technology. Great people, great pay, great benefits.
- Manage the customer process for the information systems component of the companys business QUALIFICATIONS
- Perform project and change management initiatives
- Foster and maintain ongoing client relationships
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Perform integrated quality assurance testing and configuration of systems
- 5+ years of support experience with web-based applications, warehouse management systems (WMS) development and implementation
- Implementation and support experience order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink, i2s Transportation Suite, and Logility Voyager
- Experience with formal project management practices
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information system technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object-oriented design
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
How to Apply: