Job #: 19481
Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Job Location: Hartford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Major Aerospace/Defense Contractor seeking a Quality Engineer.Company has been in business 75 Plus years.No Layoffs here.Reasonable cost of living.MUST have Electro-mechnaical experience form a Defense related industry.Must be US Citizen. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Sr Quality Engineer works under the general direction of Quality Management with minimum supervision. Responsible for the management of quality assurance engineering programs on a limited basis.Must have Electro-mechanical experience,preferably from Defense oriented Firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement plans to accomplish program objectives which support schedule and meet contract objectives. Work with blue prints and mil specs in accordance with government or customer contract requirements. Monitor status of master plan and all related department plans and schedules to ensure milestones are accomplished. Identify problems in the program and assure a plan is developed, in coordination with other functional departments for implementing corrective action. Initiate corrective action, if necessary.
- Recommend manpower requirements to ensure the proper amount of resources are being applied for current and expected work and to assure on time delivery of products to the customer. Provide leadership on quality issues concerning both customers and internal programs to assure effective cause, corrective and preventative action. Monitor for continued effectiveness. Provide complex quote support and information based on contractual requirements.
- Participate in program reviews and product cell meetings. Provide recommendations for improved contractual performance. Serve as liaison between customers and management to ensure customer programmatic requirements, cost and schedules are maintained. Assist in the development and presentation of training programs, as necessary.
- Follow standard departmental and company procedures, as outlined by management. Maintain appropriate security clearance.
- Guide and assist lower level quality engineers.
Education: Broad knowledge of a general technical field such As quality assurance involving the use of a broad theoretical knowledge. BS degree in related engineering field or Aliied. Working knowledge of computer required, measuring devices and instruments required.
Experience: Over 7 years up to and including 10 years.Must be US Citizen QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Broad knowledge of a general technical field such As quality assurance involving the use of a broad theoretical knowledge. BS degree in related engineering field or Aliied. Working knowledge of computer required, measuring devices and instruments required.Electro-mechanical experience required
Experience: Over 7 years up to and including 10 years.Must be US Citizen
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: