Job #: 20012
Title: Internal Auditor Financial Services
Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Internal Auditor Financial Services
Overall audit areas include, but are not limited to; Sarbanes-Oxley, financial statements, branch audits, and information technology (IT).
The Internal Auditor will aid the Internal Audit Department in organizing, preparation and conducting independent audits of the financial institution activities to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with existing bank policies, procedures and critical regulatory requirements. JOB DESCRIPTION
Internal Auditor - Duties & Responsibilities
- Branch audits as assigned including unannounced on-site visits. Report findings to appropriate parties, attain management responses and prepare audit reports;
- Perform employee account reviews as assigned;
- Complete departmental and operational audits as assigned;
- Participate on internal audit projects or other department projects as assigned.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audit planning. Review and update narratives, risk matrices, and test matrices as assigned.
- Audit tests for SOX processes assigned. Report findings to supervisor, obtain management responses and prepare audit report.
Education & Experience; Internal Auditor Financial Services
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner;
- Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned;
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.;
- Four (4) year college degree;
- Ten + years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Certified Public Accountant;
- Certified Internal Auditor.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: