Job #: 20045
Title: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 30%-50% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of the oldest and strongest commerical banks in Asia seeks to hire a Relationship Manager role thier Los Angeles office. This is a AVP level role. This office is conveniently located in downtown LA. JOB DESCRIPTION
My Singapore-headquartered corporate banking client is currently recruiting for a Junior Relationship Manager. This position will be responsible for supporting the lending team in the preparation and submission for approval of new loan facilities, as well as for the processing of existing loan reviews, renewals and extensions.
- underwriting of new credit facilities
- analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements
- modeling complex financial scenarios
- performing credit reviews
- Partner with Senior Relationship Managers to manage exiting relationships and cultivate new ones.
- Loan documentation negotiation
- Market research and analysis
- Ongoing portfolio management
Experience with large corporate syndicated loans($75M to $1B and higher) strongly preferred
RECENT large COMMERICA BANKING EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED!!!! FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC
ANY INDUSTRY is accpetable(MNC`s, CRE, Commodites Fiance, Telecommunciations, Media, etc.)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: