Job #: 20405
Title: SaaS Product Growth Hacker - Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Austin, Texas - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + commission + bonus + benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Ideally +/2 hours of CT Zone but anywhere outside of CA is totally OK for W2 (1099 in CA)
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growth Marketing Manager : SaaS Product. B2B customer acquisition, demand generation, growth hacker!
Home-based / remote USA ideally +/-2 hours to CT / Austin region, TX 78701 for a new yet proven marketing technology, survey, quizzes, funnels segmentation and automation independent SaaS business with a bigger sister company in coaching, digital marketing training and masterclass arena and high ticket entrepenur customers with many testimonials and training videos for content marketing, and funnel building, landing pages, AI / bots and analytics.
Base compensation in the range of $80K-$120K + commission / bonus + benefits + W2 employment agreement. JOB DESCRIPTION
To be considered an ideal match for this demand generation career prospect, we need your growth hacker profile to represent:
- Initially as an individual contributor, able to operate strategically and hands-on; manage change; inspire people - first and foremost a SaaS customer acquisition, content marketing, demand generation expert from the B2B marketing / technology industry
- Conversion Project Manager: Campaigns, eCRM, Emails, Paid Media, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Webinars, Video, Trials, Paying Customers!
- Data & Analytics, SEM / SEO / eCRM / Media, Funnel Optimisation, A/B & Multivariate Testing, Budget Management to increase ROI and sales
- Understands best quality practice and tools in the box yet only uses the most relevant and appropriate techniques
- Previously worked from home or a remote manager with distributed teams and extremely competent online / video conferencing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in all mediums and formats
- You might understand Spanish and like the ideal of occasional business visits to South / Central America
- Self-confident and ambitious you suggest solutions to problems and exceed expectations while being careful to appropriately and accurately manage stakeholder relationships; internal and external
Degree or MBA calibre
Growth marketing SaaS B2B expert using data analytics, SEO/SEM digital marketing, front end developer, media, communications for sign ups, eCRM, trials and paying monthly subscribers
Taken trials and subcriptions from low to say $3MM - $5MM from online marketing management.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: