Job #: 20308
Title: Advertising Operations Manager
Job Location: San Diego, California - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10-20% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) organizations
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are a global mobile app optimization and marketing company that combines over a decade of experience in the digital advertising industry and sophisticated programmatic technology to drive user acquisition for some of the worlds top mobile app companies. We are also recognized as part of Inc. 5000s exclusive Hall of Fame list for its five-year consecutive rating as one of the fastest-growing private firms in America. To continue the build-out of our programmatic capability, we are looking for a strong Advertising Operations Manager to join our team full-time. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Advertising Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of mobile advertising campaigns. This will include working with Client Success, Account Management, Media Buying, and Data Analysis teams to deliver on clients advertising goals in the following capacities:
- Gather and document campaign performance goals, delivery requirements, budgets, and KPIs from client-facing teams.
- Assist Account Management and Media Buying teams with campaign set-up.
- Allocate and monitor campaign delivery across Motive`s network of publishers and internal media buyers to ensure all client goals and requirements are met.
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis and optimize campaigns to meet client KPIs.
- Work with Data Analysts to perform deeper analysis on campaign performance and iterate on allocation strategy.
- 1+ years work experience in Digital Marketing, AdOps or Account Management
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as Looker, Tableau, or Periscope
- Experience with project management systems such as Asana, Jira, Trello, or Basecamp
- Analytics and mathematics skills; ability to analyze and manage raw data to draw conclusions for campaign optimization and client insights; proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with mobile app usage and advertising metrics
- Technically inclined: ability to read and understand coding language and raw data in order to effectively work with Software Development and Data teams
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: