Job #: 19162
Title: Manager, Electronics Engineering - PCB`s for High Temp Application
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Eligible for Bonus, 401K, full medical benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position will manage a small group of electronics engineers + one mechanical engineer. Career progression leads to VP of Engineering role. JOB DESCRIPTION
Manager, Electronics Engineering - downhole tools
Manage a diverse team of 3-5 electronic hardware and firmware professionals to design, develop, and sustain downhole pressure/temperature gauges within the oil and gas industry.
Use your electronic design hardware and firmware skills to manage and guide engineers in the innovation and design process of new products to meet customers` needs. Understand the spectrum of product lines to direct and manage project schedules to meet deadlines. Develop standards and guidelines to increase efficiency and productivity.
Demonstrate mature judgment to make decisions and recommendations that are conclusive and have a significant impact on company objectives. See priorities and reconcile conflicting directions from competing interests.
Become the product champion in your area of responsibility to interact with Sales, customers and Manufacturing and to understand how the product is used in the field.
Manage a technical team focused on developing products that increase market share and revenue. Set priorities and actively manage the group`s program of projects from conception through Production. Decide the type of resources, facilities, tools, and funds are needed to accomplish organizational objectives. Mentor staff to grow in their skill set both technically and professionally. QUALIFICATIONS
- Downhole Industry Specific Knowledge (Artificial Lift and Permanent Gauge Production)
- Electronic PCB Board Design (Hardware and Firmware)
- Effective Team Building
- Project Management
- Vision & Strategic Perspective
- Drive for Results
- Decision Making
- Motivating & Inspiring Others
- Risk Analysis
- Customer and Market Focus
- BS Electrical / Electronics Engineering required.
- Minimum 7 years experience designing electronic oil and gas tools.
- Proven project and people management skills.
- Big picture thinker while simultaneously detailed-oriented to drive project success.
- Advanced in PCB circuit design, embedded firmware, ASIC chips, hybrid modules.
Other Key Words: FPGA, ASIC, HDL, Firmware, embedded, simulation (BFM), PCB, design, signal integrity, JTAG, VHDL, Verilog C, design for high temperature (up to 250 degC), design for vibration
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: