Job #: 20208
Title: Senior Project / Program Manager -LED Lighting
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This company is one of the leading innovative providers of LED products in North America. They design, manufacture and distribute residential and commercial Downlighting LED Fixtures with Interchangeable LED Lighting Modules..They are dedicated to designing and manufacturing products that are stylish, energy-efficient and functional. Their company is continually innovating luminaries that challenge their industry`s paradigms. They have established an environment which welcomes creativity and out of the box thinking.
They are an Engineering driven company located in suburbs of Los Angeles. I am working directly with the President of the company as an exclusive search.
Relocation assistance, they would like to bring someone on at 90-120k JOB DESCRIPTION
Looking for a Senior Project/Program Manager to oversee, plan, and direct the activities in a rapidly growing company. The candidate must be adept in product development processes in engineering, operation, quality, and manufacturing environments.
- To plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project. To work closely with senior management to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is in schedule.
- Analyze and mitigate schedule, budget and quality risks during the project
- Communicates status reports to stakeholders during the entire duration of the project
- Creates and implements the processes to ensure that various elements of the projects are coordinated properly consisting of project plan development, project plan execution and overall change control
- Describes processes to ensure that the project includes all work required and only the work required to make the project successful such as scope planning, scope definition, verification and scope control
- Describes processes required to ensure timely completion of the project such as activity definition, sequencing, duration estimation, schedule development and schedule control
- Describes processes to ensure that project is completed within approved budget such as resource planning, cost estimating, cost budgeting and cost control
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a project manager from electronic or electromenical product dvelopment company
- Should have direct experience or be very knowledgable in Electronic Packaging
- Ample experience in new product development teams
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering field or higher
- Certificate of Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly recommended
- Skilled in PM software and infrastructure (JIRA, MS Project, PLM, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: