Job #: 20122
Title: Account Executive
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Omaha based company looking to add an Account Executive to their team. This agency has been in business for over 80 years and have no intentions of slowing down. They are looking for an Account Executive with big brand experience in an agency setting or within a marketing department of a big brand company.
The right Account Executive will be confident, professional, business savvy, strategic, and able to handle strong personalities.
Flexible work schedule
Full benefits package including parental leave
Professional Development opportunities
Pet-friendly office JOB DESCRIPTION
Account executive responsibilities:
- Keep project budgets and timelines on track QUALIFICATIONS
- Handle all client requests and approvals, as well as invoicing
- Manage internal milestones to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Take the lead on client meetings and work with a project manager on internal resources
- Work with team members monitoring status and acting as a point of contact for the clients
- Provide regular progress updates on timing, scope and budget to client and agency teams
- Develop project completion summaries and lead meetings.
Account executive requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or equivalent
- Strong foundation in marketing and advertising principles
- Knowledge of project management software
- 7+ years of account executive experience, including managing multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Digital and media experience/knowledge a plus
How to Apply: