Job #: 5392
Title: Sr Software Architect with strong C# - .Net
Job Location: White Plains, New York - United States
Salary: $155,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Superior corporate benefits (excellent medical/dental, tuition, investments) plus bonus potential
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a a highly respected, global organization which produces complex software-driven products with scientific and technical applications. They are an Agile environment with advanced Dot.Net technology: C# and ASP.Net/ASP.Net - MVC, Swift, Prism, WPF and UWP. Some use of C++
The Software Architecture team offers a very collaborative environment with seasoned professional architects and senior C#-.Net Developers. The position offers challenging projects, excellent visibility and professional growth with a company known worldwide for their superior products and technological innovation. JOB DESCRIPTION
This is a FT/Direct Hire position with a global, technology-driven company is seeking a Senior Software Architecture experienced with the C#-.Net environments. Strong applications design/architecture experience on significant projects is essential but the successful candidate should also have strong foundation in develoment with C# - .Net; some additional C++ is desired.
This Senior .Net Architect will be involved with diverse projects including back-end, middleware and UI design and development for complex scientific products. Will function as part of a team of designers and senior developers but must be capable of providing architectural leadership on highly technical projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Lead/develop software architecture for complex products with scientific applications.
- Analyze software designs and determine approaches to produce increased quality.
- Provide guidance to Product Managers on product feasibility
- Provide seamless integration product to product
- Mentor development team members on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Support evaluation of new technologies and practices to advance department processes.
- Significant architectural/design background on significant .Net - C# or ASP.Net projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development in Windows environments and skill in both .Net - C# or ASP.Net. Some C++ experience is desired
- Expert level knowledge of software architecture and design best practices, architecture patterns, design patterns and refactoring.
- Proficiency in application of object oriented concepts in a complex system
- Excellent analytical skills, technical creativity, initiative and self-motivation.
- Experience in team leadership positions
- Strong orientation towards quality and technical innovation.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies including continuous integration
- BS/Masters preferred in Computer Science, Math or other technical fields.
- Certifications focusing on software architecture or development are highly desired.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: