Job #: 5393
Title: Sr UI Software Architect with C#
Job Location: White Plains, New York - United States
Salary: $155,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Superior Benefits and Bonus potential
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a full time/direct hire position with a highly respected, global organization which produces complex software-driven products with scientific and technical applications. They are an Agile environment with advanced Web technology used complex Web applications and hi-tech bio-scientific products. Technologies are C# and ASP.Net/ASP.Net - MVC, Swift, Prism. UWP (Universal Windows Platforms) and WPF.
The Software Architecture team offers a very collaborative environment with seasoned professional architects and expert level C#- - .Net Developers. The position offers challenging projects, excellent visibility and professional growth with a company known worldwide for their superior products and technological innovation. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities for this Sr User Interaface Software Architect will:
- Provide architectural leadership for all UI aspects on complex scientific product line.
- Provide direction for transitioning from current UI architecture to more advanced architecture with minimal impact on deliverables.
- Lead software architecture for a modern UI which can be rendered seamlessly on various user devices such as Desktop Display, Tablet devices and Mobile devices (device independent UI development).
- Identify and evolve common tools stack, design and develop reusable frameworks / components with an aim to standardize and accelerate user interface development across various UI development projects
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Architectural team and with software developers as well as various levels of other technical and business employees on world-class scientific products and projects
Our client is seeking a highly skilled UI Architect / User Interface Architect:
- Expert level understanding of UI best practices and design patterns provided by various UI frameworks.
- Expert level experience as a UI Architect and Developer in .Net C# Windows environments
- Advanced UI skills using WPF, RESTful Web Services, Mobile Apps, Swift.
- Ability in creating screens, wireframes and storyboards for prototyping and translate to products
- Excellent analytical abilities, initiative and self-motivation.
- Experience in team leadership positions
- Strong orientation towards quality and technical innovation.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- BS/Masters preferred in Computer Science, Math or other technical fields.
- Certifications focusing on software architecture or development are highly desired.
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience with Windows 10 UWP and Xamarin development is highly desirable.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
This permanent, non-consulting position is with a global company whose product lines are known and respected for quality and innovation. They offer a challenging environment with diverse projects and excellent professional growth.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: