Job #: 5011
Title: Java Back-End Software Developer - Mid-level to Senior
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Substantial annul cash bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Java Back-End Software Developer - Mid-level to Senior
Salary: $110,000 to $160,000 (depending on experience) + substantial financial industry bonus + fully paid benefits
Location: Stamford, CT area
Relocation Assistance for moving from anywhere in the US or Canada
Join a growing international technology company that is the leader in securities trading technology. This company offers an extraordinary long-term career opportunity for outstanding programmers who are looking for career and financial security.
Superior compensation potential combined with a no-layoff policy, extraordinary employee retention history, and dedication to the employees who make the company`s growth possible, make the opportunity at this company stand out.
This position offers the opportunity to advance your programming skills and be part of an advanced securities trading company. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design, develop, maintain advanced Java applications
- Independent project responsibility from analysis through development, testing, and implementation into production.
- Responsible for incremental expansion and enhancement of applications.
- Masters or PhD degree preferred or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or highly technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Core Java.
- Primary experience in C++/Linux with a desire to convert to full-time Java could also be suitable.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux software development
- Strong fundamental knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Self-motivated. able to work effectively independently, fast learner
- Stable employment background
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: