Job #: 5267
Title: Expert C++ Linux/UNIX Software Engineer
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: substantial annual bonus + annual stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A multi-billion dollar securities trading company is seeking a very strong C++/Linux/UNIX software engineer with very strong analytical skills for risk management and trading system software development. (Java development positions also available.) This company is an industry leading broker/dealer and proprietary trader with an outstanding reputation for advanced technology.
Our client offers an unusually stable and long-term career opportunity with an outstanding compensation potential which includes base salary, substantial annual bonus, stock grants, and excellent benefits.
Expertise in any of the following could be particularly valuable:
- Financial industry software development
- Risk management systems
- Trading system development
- High Frequency trading software development
- Financial data software development
- Design and implementation of trading algorithms
- Simulation software development for the petroleum and other industries.
- Compiler development
- Computational fluid dynamics, computational linguistics, and other computational software for various industries
- Data mining software development for any data intensive industry
- Telecommunications and network software development
Our client has multiple positions in the group that develops the most technical applications for securities trading. QUALIFICATIONS
- Expert C++/Linux/UNIX programming skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong mathematics background
- 5 to 25 years programming experience developing complex in C++ on UNIX/Linux.
- Highly productive programmer
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Java programming experience can be valuable for some positions
- MS, PhD, or BS in Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science, or similar
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: