Job #: 5358
Title: Technical Writer for Software Documentation
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: substantial annual bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
US and Canada
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Technical Writer for Software Documentation
Salary: $90,000 to $130,000 + substantial annual bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Location: Stamford, CT area
Are you seeking a stable long-term position with outstanding compensation potential?
Our client, a financial/technology company, offers stability, excellent pay package, and stimulating work environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
The advanced software development team for this international financial/technology company is seeking an experienced technical writer:
- Create software documentation materials for use by the technical team
- Develop internal documentation systems to disseminate documentation of key software applications
- Work closely with project managers and business analysts to create effective documentation of proposed new features and system changes.
- Take on extensive responsibility for improving existing documentation systems working with all levels of management.
- Significant experience writing documentation for software systems.
- Basic knowledge of securities trading, financial products, etc.
- Ability to read source code in C++ and or Java to ensure accuracy in tutorials and other resources.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Academic background in computer science, electrical engineering, Math, Physics or other technical field
- Actual experience coding in C++ or Java
- Experience writing documentation of securities trading software
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: