Job #: 5347
Title: RN Nurse Manager OB Full Time 10K Sign-On Bonus
Job Location: Fountain Valley, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Direct Hire: RN Nurse Manager OB
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Our client has provided high quality health care to residents of Western Orange County since 1971. Our 400-bed hospital has grown to meet its communities needs to become the full-service hospital it is today. Our many distinctions include Primary Stroke Center and Advanced Inpatient Diabetes Care certifications by The Joint Commission, one of only two CCS-Certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in the area with a Level III Neonatal ICU.
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
- Commission Compensation - No
- Bonus Eligible - No
- Overtime Eligible - No
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
- The manager has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s). This includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement.
- The manager is accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget.
- The manager will work closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality.
- Manager will have access to all pertinent patient health information.
- Current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
- At least three (3) years of clinical experience in an acute care setting
- At least two (2) years in a leadership role
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading patient experience initiatives.
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to independently manage priorities
- Current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education
- Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs (e.g., CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)
- Willingness to Travel - Never
- Management Experience Required - No
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: