Job #: 5337
Title: Emergency Department Director
Job Location: Watertown, New York - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Emergency Department Director
Healthcare provider in Northern NY.
Full time, direct hire position. Full benefits
Paid Relocation JOB DESCRIPTION
- This position is responsible for all aspects of patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Manages staff in the Emergency Department, provides management of operational and nursing activities.
- Consults with staff, physicians and Chief Nursing Officer on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
- Prepares and monitors annual department operating budget.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN required, Masters preferred
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse by the New York State Board of Nursing
- Three to Five (3-5) years progressive nursing leadership experience in which principles of nursing practice, judgment, and supervisory abilities have been demonstrated
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and techniques of management
- ACLS and PALS certification required
- Must be able to interact positively and effectively with co-workers, patients/family, physicians, and other hospital personnel
- Must be able to perform effectively under physical and mental stress Verbal and written communication is necessary to present information essential to managerial responsibilities and nursing practices.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: