Job #: 5341
Title: Physical Therapist - Home Care
Job Location: Watertown, New York - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Physical Therapist needed for a position in the Adirondack / Thousand Islands Region.
Labeled the "Fastest Growing County in New York State", Jefferson County is experiencing an unparalleled economic boom as a result of the expansion at Fort Drum.
Located along the peaceful border between Northern New York State (United States) and Southeastern Ontario (Canada), the 1000 Islands is a region of endless shorelines, rich history and unique culture. JOB DESCRIPTION
Direct hire with full benefits
Mileage paid for travel to homes.
$75,000 of student loan repayment paid $15,000 over 5 years with a commitment.
Provide services in patient`s homes. QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy education program, with a minimum of a BS in Physical Therapy.
- Successful completion of all Physical Therapy student internships.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact with all age groups to which service is provided.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and public relations skills.
- Must have an understanding of the principles of growth and development to assess each patient`s/resident`s/registrant`s age specific needs and provide age specific treatment and care. New York State licensure and registration or eligible.
- BLS certification.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: