Job #: 5343
Title: RN - Nurse - PCU - Progressive Care Unit
Job Location: Watertown, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
RN - Nurse -- PCU - Progressive Care Unit
Seeking 7p-7a and 7a-7p shifts
Full Time - Direct hire
Sign On Bonus
New RNs hired are eligible for between a $1000 - $5,000 sign-on bonus paid at time of hire depending on specialty. This requires a two-year work commitment.
* Sign-on bonus to be paid back if the RN leaves within the two year period. Prorated for military relocations only.
Hospital is now offering relocation assistance for new RNs hired in Specialty Care Units. Relocation expenses will be covered up to $10,000 with a two-year work commitment. Receipts are required and relocation would be discussed at the time of offer for those moving to the area. (Military relocation excluded.)
Loan Forgiveness Program
New RNs hired in Specialty Care Units will be reimbursed $5,000 for student loans per year for up to four years, paid after the completion of each year of service. Documentation of current student loans is required. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of nursing principles, ability to provide quality patient care and ability to assess patient`s needs, e.g. clinical, teaching, mental and spiritual.
- Must recognize safety issues to self and others and be able to assess and implement use of lifts or move patients in a safe manner.
- Must be able to function well in stressful situations and have good, creative, problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current critical care experience preferred or a minimum of three years med- surg experience recommended.
- Current NYS RN license. BLS required or obtained within 3 months;
- ACLS required or obtained within 6 months;
- PALS preferred.
- IV and IV contrast certification required.
- Coronary care course or successful completion of challenge exam within orientation period.
- Basic lethal dysrhythmia within six months of employment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: