Job #: 4547
Title: International Tax Director - (highly sought after department)
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join one of the most well respected and sought after Tax Teams in St. Louis. This Fortune 500 company is looking for an International Tax Director to help lead their team. Headquarted in St. Louis, this tax team offers good growth due to the growth and size of the organization. JOB DESCRIPTION
International Tax Director
- Leads and manages the vast consultancy arrangements that the company has to ensure compliance with international (local) tax reporting.
- Ensures US consolidated tax return is prepared timely and accurately with emphasis on the US reporting of our Controlled Foreign Corporations.
- Ensures that the accruals for the tax accounting for companies international operations are accurate
- Reviews tax provisions and effective rates (quarterly and year-end) and applicable financial statement disclosures for the international operations.
- Manages international tax internal controls and ensures they are properly adhered to for SOX compliance.
- Performs tax research and analysis of tax issues to determine tax impact and makes recommendations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with local consultants and local associates.
- Oversees the integrity of the tax filing calendar as it relates to international compliance.
- Leads and manages work area activities including, but not limited to, team/department workflow, establishing and monitoring quality goals, reviewing work completed by direct reports, ensuring timeliness and quality of tax preparation and reports and communication to associates and management.
- Collaborates with other members of the corporate tax leadership team to develop goals/plans/budgets that align with division and company objectives and then manages to those expectations.
International Tax Director will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax or equivalent experience
- 8+ years tax experience
- 5+ years supervisory or management experience
Certified Public Accountant
Masters Degree in Tax
3+ years public accounting experience
5+ years insurance/reinsurance accounting experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: