Job #: 892
Title: Electronic Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Adona, Arkansas - United States
Employment Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Salary: $20.00 - $27.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Electronic Maintenance Technician I - Rogers, AR
Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K / Life Insurance after 60 days
Performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair
procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production
equipment and plant systems, including the plants main power supply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities depending
upon area of assignment including performing basic trade activities such
as electrical, plumbing and carpentry work.
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- Repairs electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and
replaces faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting
element is inclusive of Three Phase Motors and Programmable Logical
Controls (PLC) applications.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of relay logic and be capable
of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLCs in the
- Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and be
capable of applying these standards in the work situation. Installs
electrical wiring and equipment; new electrical services; and replaces
and repairs wiring as needed (including computer cable).
- Consults with Maintenance Manager, as needed, on electrical system
issues; and, as assigned, serves in a project coordination role
monitoring the activities of outside contractors.
- Maintains and repairs a variety of hand and power tools ensuing they are in safe and efficient working order.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment
on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces
filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems and other mechanical
systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building
equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures, records work
completed using JD Edwards software and maintains revision control of
programs and associated documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or another member of the leadership team.
- Will be required to program drives from multiple manufacturers -
ABB, Eurotherm, Allen-Bradley, Siemens, RSLogix training.Connects to
PLCs, reviews and debugs code, usually with the assistance of OEM.
- Candidate must obtain a boiler license with in a 12 month period.
Preferred qualifications: Masters electrician license, Industrial maintenance associate degree or certification.
To successfully qualify for this job, an individual must complete
industrial maintenance and electrical assessment administered by a
reputable vendor with a score of 60% overall and no individual level
below 40%. Candidate must also be able to successfully demonstrate each
essential function satisfactorily on the plant floor.
Must demonstrate ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required
to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands
and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or
hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
color vision and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this
job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes
or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather
conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud. QUALIFICATIONS
How to Apply: