Job #: 23292
Title: Audit Senior / Supervisor
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus structure (dependent on amount of hours) 401K with Firm Match, paid dues to professional organizations, paid continued education, comprehensive health insurance, disability and life insurance
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Candidates from the Pittsburgh region will be considered.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Audit Senior / Supervisor:
Our client is one of the largest independently owned public accounting firms in Western Pennsylvania. This is an exiting opportunity to join their talented audit/assurance team, and further one`s career in public accounting.
The Audit candidate with join as either a Senior or Supervisor depending on years of experience and relevant work.
What separates this firm from many other public accounting firms of its size is their true dedication to employee development, wellbeing and work-life balance. Our client believes in employee empowerment and provides ample resources for mentorship, continued education, career development and more. Some perks to working for our client include:
- 401K plan with employer match
- Health, disability and life insurance
- Paid dues to professional organizations
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual Dress
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Paid continued educatoin
- Formal leadership and employee development program
Our client has a prestigous and varied client base inclusive of high net worth individuals and trusts, manufacturing companies, energy, not-for-profit and more.
The partners at the firm have an open door policy promoting sharing of institutional knowledge and opportunities for mentorship and career growth. Employee retention is incredibly high when compared to other public accounting firms of their size in the region, they coorelate this directly to their fantastic culture, and challenging team centered work ethic. JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking qualified candidates to join client`s Audit team. Our client provides audit, review, and accounting services to clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, energy, not-for-profit, emerging growth, and investment companies. Our professionals also perform collateral loan audits for financial institutions across the country.
Audit/Assurance Services provided by our client include:
- Agreed-upon Procedures Our professionals are available to issue a report of findings based on specific financial statement items.
- Compilations and Reviews Our assurance services team is dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality reviewed or compiled financial statements.
- Compliance Attestation We can provide specialty attestation services when an independent evaluation is needed about whether an entity has met specified compliance requirements of laws, regulations, or similar pronouncements.
- Financial Forecasts and Projections Our professionals are experienced and well qualified to guide clients through the presentation and disclosure requirements that apply to prospective reporting.
- Financial Statement Audits We have extensive experience in performing audits of privately held businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- Forensic Accounting Services Our professionals can examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions, write investigation reports, and testify at trial.
- Internal Control Evaluation We have broad-based industry experience in evaluating internal control systems that deal with four key areas: authorization of transactions, recording of transactions, safeguarding of assets, and periodic verification of recorded assets.
- Lease/CAM Audits Our firm has a team of specialists who are experienced in the review of expenses that a landlord incurs in connection with a property, which are passed through to tenants.
- Public accounting firm audit experience (3+ years)
- CPA certification (Required)
- Excellent technical and project management skills
- Advanced written skills
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: