Job #: 5249
Title: Process Control Engineer
Job Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 25% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages the talent and expertise of more than 34,000 people working in 38 countries. A career here provides opportunities to experience variety through exposure in various facets of our integrated energy and chemicals value chain; upstream (exploration & production), mining, downstream, chemicals and new energy. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Independently seeks and implements opportunities to improve performance of operating units and/or projects.
- Solve complex operational problems and/or develop complex design solutions in the assigned area.
- Evaluate options, and determine the appropriate course of action required to effectively solve a problem or develop a project.
- Develops project objectives and determines project requirements.
- Knows internal and external resources available and acts to bring in the proper level. Knows and obtains appropriate level of management support.
- Sustains or improves profitability by $500M annually.
- Provides good technical direction to project teams and hourly personnel.
- Level of technical expertise allows them to interpret and critique principles and concepts such that their recommendations are accepted in the organization.
- Keeps abreast with technical innovations through participation in professional organizations
- Very knowledgeable in company policies, processes, procedures and practices and knowledge of the project and/or variable cost budgets of the assigned area.
- Can lead interdisciplinary team by developing tasks, assignments, and responsibilities. Oversee activities to meet objectives.
- Minimum of BS Degree in Engineering
- 10 years or greater relevant experience
- Process control experience is required; experience with process control in an operating environment is beneficial.
- Project experience is beneficial, DCS experience is required.
- Process Control experience in any of the following processes is desired; ethylene, low density or linear low density polyethylene, ethylene oxide, ethylene derivatives
- Advanced control experience in loop tuning, configuration, regulatory controls, inferred properties, and model based controls are essential.
- Model based control, process modeling and optimization, simulation, and operator training are desirable skill sets.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: