Job #: 5250
Title: Operations Engineer
Job Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 20% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages the talent and expertise of more than 34,000 people working in 38 countries. A career here provides opportunities to experience variety through exposure in various facets of our integrated energy and chemicals value chain; upstream (exploration & production), mining, downstream, chemicals and new energy. JOB DESCRIPTION
- The ability to work independently exists, such that typical assignments can be completed with limited supervision.
- Develop, execute average complexity assignments, or portions of larger projects per company work processes, policies, and procedures within schedule and cost budgets.
- Solve average complexity plant problems.
- Support with troubleshooting and technology improvements.
- Has thorough understanding of general technical principles; routinely demonstrates the ability to apply these principles in everyday work.
- Independently drives projects to completion. Understands how and with whom they need to work with to complete an assignment. Results are typically reviewed/ critiqued after achievement of pre-established milestones, or work is completed.
- Support project teams in following company Business Development & Implementation model for capital projects.
- Participate in the development and improvement of operations budgets (fixed and variable costs) to enable safe and profitable operation.
- Support the development of operations procedures, review and validate training material, update documents required for ISO certification.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- ABET accredited Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred
- 3 years minimum relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills, good teamwork ability and communication skills
- Leadership style must include values driven leadership, cultural sensitive, business acumen, balanced conceptual and practical
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: