Job #: 3706
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Financial Analyst Responsible for consolidating the Companys financial statements, including loading, preparing and eliminating journal entries utilizing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of supporting documentation necessary to complete SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, including the XBRL detail tagging process.
- Responsible for consolidating the Companys financial statements, including loading, preparing and eliminating journal entries utilizing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Assist in the monthly accounting and preparation of the Statement of Cash Flows.
- Responsible for the accounting of various domestic and international holding companies utilizing SAP and HFM software.
- Perform financial statement variance analyses.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Position provides opportunities for interaction with all levels of management, subsidiary units and headquarters personnel.
- Bachelors degree with a major in Accounting
- 1-3 years public accounting experience with a CPA a plus
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, SEC reporting and consolidation accounting
- Must be highly motivated and possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must possess a high degree of flexibility and demonstrate the ability to perform numerous tasks and assignments concurrently
- Familiarity with HFM, SAP and Microsoft Office Products Excel and Power Point
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: