Job #: 24719
Title: VP/ SR, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: $165,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of the oldest and strongect commerical banks in Singapore has a open in the LA office for a Sr. Relationship Manager(VP level) with the COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE business sector. This global bank offers a hightly compeititve compensation, bonus, benefirs and retirement package. Their LA office is convenietly located downstance a few blocks from the Staple Center. The offer a congenial, collaberative work environment coupled with a good work/life balance. JOB DESCRIPTION
Banking Senior Relationship Manager CRE(Commercial Real Estate) sector
Must have large U.S. Commercial Banking Experience and recent experience with large syndicated loans within the CRE business sector.
- A four year degree is required in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- At least 5 years experience working for a large U.S. Commercial Bank
- A Minimum of 5 years of recent experience in the following:
- Working for a large U.S. or Foreign-headquartered Commercial Bank.
- Solid credit underwritng and loan orginiation expoerence with the COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SECTOR.
- Must be handling large syndicated loans or transactions of $100 M plus.
- Must have Origination Experience
- Underwriting of new credit facilities
- Analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements.
- Modeling complex financial scenarios.
- Performing credit reviews.
- Market research and analysis.
- Ongoing portfolio management.
4 year degree
Large commercial banking experience
Solid credit underwritng(writing credit proposals) and loan originiation expeince
RECENT COMMERCIAL REAL ESATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
How to Apply: