Job #: 5151
Title: Senior Account Director
Job Location: Knoxville, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Performance Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Knoxville Advertising Agency with international scope seeks Senior Account Director to manage growth, maintain excellent client relationships, and mentor Junior Account Directors. Successful candidate will have strong industry background in agency setting, not as client but as provider of advertising services - campaign development, process management, marketing strategy involvement. Must have excellent communication skills; degree required and advanced degree preferred. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Build trust with clients via a thorough command of the consumer mindset on energy, energy efficiency and sustainability, and frequent, positive interactions
- Help develop and own each clients marketing strategy, effectively steering it to fruition. This will require committing to each client as if you are a member of their internal team, building consensus among many players in their organization, overcoming hurdles (political, budgetary or market-based), and being flexible/quick on your feet.
- Manage multiple accounts at once, providing smart thinking often in real-time.
- Manage client expectations and hit deadlines.
- Proactively identify and propose new projects for each client and expand relationships within clients organizations to effectively grow the agencys business with each client
- Oversee assigned accounts annual and monthly financial projections, updating projections weekly and ensuring monthly adjusted gross income is within 5% of projections
- Direct account executives, project managers/coordinators and other internal resources to ensure details are handled, processes are followed and budgets and timelines met
- Develop long range (annual) plans for accounts, identifying ways Shelton can play a larger and/or long term role within their marketing efforts
- Define what success looks like for each client (with the client) and meet or exceed that picture
- Earn an A rating from your assigned clients on the agencys quality of ideas, timeliness of service, management of expectations, flawless execution, effectiveness of our work, understanding of their business, high level trust in the agency and overall value
- Earn an A rating from other agency departments for quality and focus of information and communications, willingness to work as a partner with other departments, and commitment to the growth of our clients and our agency
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: