Job #: 25282
Title: Human Resouces Manager
Job Location: Shreveport, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity working as the Top HR professional for a progressive manufacturing plant in northern Louisiana. Employee Count is around 400 with one labor union. This position has three reports. Lots of promotion opportunities within the Corporation to continue growing your HR career. JOB DESCRIPTION
Human Resource Manager (Confidential Search)
TDM & Associates, a leading executive search firm providing search services for 20 years has been retained to identify candidates for a Human Resource Manager. The company is a leading manufacturer of packaging products. This person will be a key business partner and will provide coaching, consulting, support, policy interpretation and application including matters relating to the sites Labor/Employee Relations activities. This person will report to the Plant Manager. The location is a medium-sized community in northern Louisiana.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide employee & labor relations counseling and problem solving for managers and employees to ensure a productive work environment, consistency with company values, policies and compliance to state and federal regulatory law.
- Provide advice, counseling and training to managers and supervisors on performance-based issues including corrective action plans, terminations, and severance agreements.
- Oversee and manage the career development planning and execution for all top performing employees in the facility.
- Investigate employee relation issues such as employee grievances, complaints, harassment allegations and recommend appropriate action.
- Develop recruiting strategies for hourly and salaried positions.
- Partner with the Labor Relations team to negotiate the sites Collective Bargaining Agreements; facilitating a partnership with the local Union Committee and local Business Agent.
- BS Degree in Human Resources or similar; Master`s a plus
- PHR or SPHR Certifications a plus
- 5- 10 years of managing Human Resources in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of Labor Relations and NLRB regulations
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: