Job #: 25524
Title: Agricultural Sales - Nebraska (DC-7711)
Job Location: Norfolk, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10 Days Paid Vacation, Other Fringe Benefits Negotiable, Vehicle, Commissions
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Family-Friendly Organization. Place to Have a True Voice in Defining Direction of Organization. Positive Quality of Life Job and Community. Opportunity for Future Buy-In.
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Agronomy, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer, Seed, Precision Ag, Aerial Imagery, Drone, UAV, Insurance, Crop Insurance, NE, Nebraska, Nebraska Sandhills, Norfolk, Columbus, Albion, ONeill, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Established and Diversified Ag Organization looking to add a Proven Ag Salesperson to their Team. In this role, you will work face-to-face with Nebraska Ag growers and Ag-related organizations to:
- Offer Technical Agronomic Recommendations and Solutions
- Present/Sell a diverse offering of Agronomy products, Crop Insurance, Aerial Imagery and Precision Ag services and systems
- Share excellent Sales & Marketing knowledge/understanding with business owners and existing Sales Team
- Identify New Business Development Opportunities in the field to communicate to business owners
- Did you grow up in a Farming Environment and Pursue/Earn a 4-year degree in Agronomy or other Ag discipline?
- Do you have Proven Ag Sales experience and Solid Marketing Know-How; have Proven Experience Presenting/Selling/Closing Sales in one-on-one and group settings?
- Are you Knowledgeable of Precision Ag, Crop Insurance and Irrigated Cropping Systems as well as latest Crop Protection, Seed and Crop Nutrition products and systems?
- Perhaps youve been Working for a Larger Ag Organization in Ag Sales and are Now Looking for a Smaller, More Family-Friendly Ag Organization Offering Flexibility and an Opportunity to Have a True Voice in Defining The Direction of the Organization?
- Do you connect well with a Younger Farmer Profile; Treat Customers with Highest Respect; know how to Build a Solid Customer Base and Enjoy Cold Calling Prospects?
- Are you a Relationship Builder; Honest with Highest Integrity; Self-Directed and Excited by Opportunities to Grow a Business?
- Would you Enjoy Living/Working in a Small Rural Community at the edge of the Nebraska Sandhills offering Good Public/Private Schools and a Positive Quality of Life that is Community-Focused?
- Would you have Interest in the Possibility of Buying into a Business youve been Representing for several years?
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: